We aim to ensure you have a relaxed and informative assessment where you come away having learnt lots too. This course is delivered by highly qualified and professional instructors with a vast array of experience delivering Mountain Training courses. These courses are delivered by Climb365, a leading provider of this Mountain Training award.
- You must have attended a Rock Climbing Instructor (or Single Pitch Award) training course or been granted exemption from training.
- You must be familiar with the syllabus.
- You must be competently leading Severe grade climbs on outdoor crags with leader-placed protection.
- You must have led (and logged) a minimum of 40 graded rock climbs with traditional protection at a variety of venues (of which at least 20 MUST be at Severe grade or above).
- You must be proficient in the use of climbing walls and have a minimum of 30 climbing wall leads graded at F4 or above.
- You must be proficient in outdoor bolt protected sport climbing and have a minimum of 10 sport climb leads graded at F4 or above.
- You must have assisted in the supervision of 20 instructed sessions post training. These sessions should be at a variety of different venues with 10 being on indoor climbing walls and the other 10 on outdoor crags. A session is a half day or evening.
- You must hold a valid first aid certificate (see our outdoor specific First Aid courses here).
Course Dates & Locations
To make a booking please visit – www.climb365.co.uk
For further information please contact Climb365:
Phone: 01539 739 186
Mobile: 07880 742 799
Email: [email protected]
Book this course
Please fill out the form below, giving us your provisional start dates and we'll get back to you